The Ohio Chapter International Society of Arboriculture is a member organization of arborists, urban foresters, educators, and tree care enthusiasts dedicated to fostering a better understanding of trees and their safe care through education and research. As a member, you will receive:
- Inclusion in the Chapter's public "Find an Arborist" search program on Trees4Ohio.org.
- Discounts on Ohio Chapter ISA-sponsored classes and events.
- Subscription to The Buckeye Arborist, a bi-monthly newsletter highlighting events, news, new technology, best practices, and an opportunity to earn CEUs.
- Networking opportunities where you can learn and share your expertise with others.
- Individual, Family, and Business/Employee health insurance coverage options through LIG Solutions.
- Discounted subscription fees at Constant Contact, a service enabling you to stay in contact with your customers and educate them through the seasons.
- And much more!
Membership is valid for 12 months from receipt of dues. Make the decision today - Join the Ohio Chapter ISA!